Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I love the Fall!

And the best part is, nobody ever heard of Fall Cleaning! So as you lovely ladies enjoy your Spring and the Cleaning thereof, I'll just sit back next to the fire and drink hot cocoa.

Yes, here in the Southern Hemisphere, the seasons are opposite of the Northern Hemisphere. I've lived here for most of my life, and I am still not used to it. Its not bad, just different. But the only time that I hate it is at Christmas. I hate having Christmas in Summer.

Happy Fall, Y'all!

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I remember when we lived in Australia we felt the same way!

Kristi said...

I wouldn't like Christmas in the summer either. I've been spring cleaning here lately and also at my mother's. Enjoy your time of cleaning come fall. :)

~Kristi

TO BECOME said...

That sound so strange. But also like fun to experience. I would probably feel like I was walking backward. lol. connie from Texas

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

That must be really strange....LOL!! Well, you enjoy your fall and us folks up here will keep you informed about spring. :)