Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vanessa Pictures!

Since there are so many big people in this house that love Vanessa and taking pictures, we have an abundance. Eileen just loves the digital camera. Anybody remember the good ole days when you had to buy film and get photos developed? I am sooooo glad that's over! I do have a little printer that prints up regular photo size pictures. I love it. I can easily print up what I want.


Anyway, Here's my little Vanessa as captured on memory card by her big sister Eileen.













































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a real cutie. Lovely photos Rhonda, thanks for sharing.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

She's ADORABLE!!!

Sis. Julie said...

Awwwwww!! I wish I could see her in person and hold her!! She is adorable!! I can imagine she is quite spoiled. Love you Sis!! Miss you!!

Rhonda in Chile said...

Thank you, thank you! We really think she is special.

Kristi said...

I have missed so much!! I didn't even know you had a baby! WHERE HAVE I BEEN???? Or...Where have you been? I'm not sure. Anyway! She is a doll! I'm sure you have GOBS of pics of her.

And yes, I remember the good ole days of film. As a matter of fact, I found a whole container of film that needs to be developed. I think I'll just start taking them in one roll a week until they're all developed. I should be through in September. No JOKE! LOL

~Kristi

Jessica said...

She is so precious!!!

Tori Leslie said...

Okay, now she's cute!!!