Friday, March 06, 2009

The end of Summer

Our short Summer is almost over. The schools started this week. Neil is at a preacher's retreat near Santiago for the week, so its been an odd week. A friend lent us the first season of Star Trek, the original series, so the kids and I have had a blast from the past.
The end of Summer always signals something special for us......Vacation time! We always leave for our vacation after schools start. Just another blessing of homeschoolers, vacation when you want to! We leave on Monday a.m. I am looking forward to it. We've had a busy year. It will be good for Neil to have some down-time with the kids.

When I come back from vacation, I intend to start blogging more consistently. It hasn't been easy, but Vanessa is getting bigger and bigger, and I hope to have more time.

No comments: