Friday, December 25, 2009

An Arias Christmas, part 1

For my birthday in October, I wanted to order the movie "The shop around the corner" What I found at Amazon was this. I ordered it in November. It arrived on Dec 23. Can you believe it? Just in time!
We've had a great Christmas season. My bigger kids are at the time when they realize that Christmas is not just the day, but the planning, buying, baking, wrapping, all through the month.
To top it off, we watched "Christmas in Connecticut" yesterday afternoon. We had never seen it. I don't think Ronnie enjoyed it too much, but the girls did! What a fun way to kick off the celebration!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

I love old movies and I've seen all of those but It Happened in 5th Ave. Gonna have to find that one. So glad it arrived in time for Christmas!