Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby News

I had the last ultrasound this morning. Little Miss Chubby is 37 weeks along, and if labor does not start naturally in the mean time, Dr. will induce labor on Tuesday, Nov 4. That will be great, as I will have my mind off the election, and on more "important" things. Trust me, my daughter will have a greater impact on my life than Obama or McCain.

We couldn't see much today, except for some mighty chubby thighs. What can I say? Thats my Baby!

We also got the bill to pre-pay. Guess how much. No, don't bother, I'll tell you. 400.00 dollars. Thats it. Nothing more. In the nicest hospital in 300 miles. Praise the Lord! The Preacher was ecstatic! He loves a bargain. He thinks we should have another baby. I said "Sure, with your second wife"

On another note, my Mom took me to have my hair done today for my B-day. I had highlights done. Took the guy 3.5 hours!!!!!!!! It looks great, but I don't want to see the inside of a salon for another year! I have never seen a more meticulous hair-dresser in my life. He did a great job on every one that came in while the lady was putting the foil in my hair. Did I mention that I look great? I'll post some baby pics next week.

We had an evangelistic campaign last week. I'll blog about it tomorrow. It was great.

6 comments:

Nellie said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda! So glad your hair looks great, but sorry it took so long. Did he mistakenly think he was being paid by the hour? Can't wait to see pics of Little Miss Chubby.

God Bless,
Holly

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, I can't believe that your little bundle of joy is already for her appearance.

Can't wait to see her pictures and yours!

Carrie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Rhonda!!
I will be praying for you and Miss Chubby and a safe delivery.
Love & Prayers
Carrie

Rhonda in Chile said...

Thanks, gals!
Appreciate the prayers!

Anonymous said...

Glad baby is doing well!

I have highlights, but I'm lucky my friend from church does it in her home, so it's a lot more cosy and comfortable.

Anonymous said...

...oh and happy birthday!

Hugs