Thursday, June 11, 2009

Remodeling update

Here's another picture of Vanessa in case you needed a Venessa fix! Here they are removing the wall.
Here are the two windows. I am so happy because now I have another window to paint at Christmas!

Another look at the new space.


You might be asking yourself, where is all of Rhonda's furniture? How nice of you to notice! Its all over the house! The couch is in Eileen's room, the dining room table is in Ronnie's and the recliner is in Vanessa's.



And Chile won again! We are now in 2nd place, after beating Bolivia 4-0. They are so excited here! I just wish that I liked soccer! Anyway, JulieMom, are you up for some visitors from Chile next year?








1 comment:

JulieMom said...

Ha! For the World Cup? That's soccer, right? ;0) I'm not a sports person either, but I think we'll be here. How fast can you save up your money?