Friday, January 26, 2007

Tagged!

Michelle got me! I guess she knew that even if I was on a break from writing, I would still be reading!

What’s your name and website URL? Rhonda at www.missionary-mom.blogspot.com
(as if you didn't know)

What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
I got to be a part of the opening cast of a Disney Store in Cerritos, California. I worked there for nine months. I loved it! BTW, "pixie dust" is just a Disney name for good old-fashioned "elbow grease"

Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
Aerobics

Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
More piano lessons

What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Piano, for Church, and counseling, again for Church.

If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
Tracy Hogg. I would like to better relate to babies. (I am not a baby person)

What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? Capable, hospitable,
hardworking.

Now list two more words you wish described you. Compassionate and teachable

What are your top three passions? God, family, ministry,

Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max) Hmmm. How do you measure success? If I can go to bed at night, content with the work I've done and with a clean conscience before God, I consider myself highly successful.

If you like Memes, and haven't done one in a while, consider yourself tagged!

R

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

See! Now I enjoyed reading that! Loved your question "How do you measure sucess" Your answer reminded me of a teaching I heard about what Jesus said on the cross "It is finished" and that our goal could be the same, what work God gave us to do, we die knowing we did it!