Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wisdom

I usually blog about things I feel confident about. I have strong opinions and my blog is a great outlet for them. I believe that much of the Christian life is pretty much straight forward. You know, do this, don't do that. Read the Word. Go to Church. Be kind. Forgive. Pray.

But sometimes there are some shady areas. I don't deal well with gray. Black and white I can handle, but no gray! I hate gray! So I've been asking wisdom from the Lord, who promised to give us the wisdom that we need. I keep waiting to get a jolt from the sky. I want that wisdom now! Oh yeah, and patience too! Pronto!

I guess I've graduated from the doing stage of Christianity to the being stage of Christianity. Its like going from kindergarten right into college. I feel out of place and unsure as to how to proceed.

Well, as soon as the promised wisdom kicks in, I'll share some of it!
R

No comments: