Friday, April 24, 2009

To Spanish-speaking missionaries

Have any of you see the "El Principio del Tesoro" DVD by Randy Alcorn? We have the book, and I think that it is great. Our Pastor reccomended "Money, possessions and Eternity",which I have not read. Anyway, while looking up this book, I found the DVD in Spanish. WooHoo! But, is it any good? 25 dollars plus shipping good?

If you've seen it, let me know!

BTW, did you know that you can order Dutch Blitz for 6 bucks at CBD? We paid 12 the the US at a store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I haven´t heard of this book or DVD.. If you hear about it I would love to know.

Oh I just ordered 2 Dutch blitz games from CBD! Great offer! Just have to pay shipping to Spain.

JulieMom said...

Thanks for the tip on Dutch Blitz! I'm heading over there now to get two! And sorry I don't speak Spanish, so I can't help you there. :0)