Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm bursting with ideas!

Thanks to all those who have shown your concern for me. We have been discouraged, but we have risen up, and will continue the course that God has set forth for us, knowing well it will be a bumpy ride. BTW, Happymamma, I'd like to hear the rest of your song. Do you have a melody to go with it? I wish I could write music!

The Ladies retreat will be centered around Colossians 2:6 "so walk ye in him"
We are going to "walk in him" with our husbands, our children, in the Church, in the community, with our habits and with our dress and demeanor. I have several pastor's and missionary's wives coming to take a session. I will elaborate more as it comes more closely into focus.

I feel a few posts "coming on" in light of what I have been reading and hearing. 1. Beth Moore and women teachers and preachers. 2. I just read "The DaVinci Code" and since Halloween is right around the corner, I'll do my take on those things and how they so closely fit together. 3. I have been thinking about appetites, not physical, but spiritual. Why do some people feel grieved in their spirits when they hear "praise and worship" music, and others love it? It has to do with appetites. More later.

I have been listening to Dr.Voddie Baucham and Michael Pearl. Great!!!

The Preacher misplaced some important documents, so when I find them, I'll have more time to write.

Grace and Peace through Jesus Christ,

R

No comments: