Friday, October 20, 2006

My prayer time

My Dear Blogroll friends,
As I lay in bed last night, I prayed, like I always do. But last night, I also prayed for you. All of you, specifically by name. I've read your blogs, so I know a bit about your lives and struggles, except of course for Mrs.R who is rather private. I prayed for you too, just that I didn't know exactly what to pray for.

I know that the internet is used for many vile uses, but for me it has been a connection that as women, we need. I praised God for you, and I petitioned Him on your behalf. My prayers spanned the globe and that thrilled me.

In midst of this pagan, godless world, we can unite under the banner of the Cross, and lift up one another, encourage one another to fight the good fight and keep the faith.

God bless,
Rhonda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!!! What a wonderful contrast between using the blogworld for evil or for good.

I'm just trying to let everyone know who I know reads my blog, has commented or linked in the past that I have moved. Things didn't go as smoothly as I hoped, so I'm having to do this the 'old-fashioned' way. LOL

Anyway, my new address is www.theviewfrommyfishbowl.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Cherish the Home said...

Thank you Rhonda! That means a lot to me and I never take people's prayers for granted.

What a blessing you are. (o:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rhonda. I often pray for you too :o)

Carrie said...

You made me start to cry. I am glad that I have yours and other christian ladies blogs to keep me inspired everyday.
I am praying for you also
Carrie

Pfingston said...

That is entierly too kind! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sis!!! What a blessing you are!! I pray for each of my bloggers as I go to their sites. I ask the Lord to bless them and help them in their struggles whatever they might be. We all have things we face that we need the Father's help to get through. What a blessing to know that you prayed for us. You have just blessed my heart by this post!!!