Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another reason for Praise

An update on "Part of my job"

The young lady in question came over last night. She told me that I was right (not me, God) She told me that she was ready to change, to surrender to God's will. We talked about surrendering our lives, our desires, our self-will. We talked about "building altars" in our lives. Some must be built, and others must be re-built.
We talked about dying to self, and how that must be daily occurance. We talked about being right with God, not just "serving" Him. Its not just about doing, its about being.

She still has a ways to go, but I am much more optomistic this morning.
Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

Amen for the Lord using you to help this lady. Building or rebuilding and then up-keep of those altars is so important. May she take to heart what y'all talk about and not forget it.