Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My own Bloggy anniversary!

Has it been a year? What is also amazing is that several I blog with also started around this time.
I wonder how much I've changed in the past year? Have I improved? Hmm. Hard to say. Have I been a blessing? I hope so. Have I had fun? YES! I have thoroughly enjoyed the communication aspect of blogging. I've been encouraged, blessed, sometimes outraged!
I've been hit with spam a few times, but not enough to worry about. I haven't really changed the "look" of my blog. My house looks pretty much the same, too!
Its been a great year, bloggy wise. I don't have a lot of readers, but those I have, I treasure as sisters in Christ who I'll meet someday, on this side of Heaven, or the other!

Blessings and Joy to you!

Rhonda

8 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Congratulations!! It has been a blessing reading your posts and getting to know you through your blog. You have been a blessing to me and an encouragment to me as well. Thank you for starting your blog and I hope you don't give it up anytime soon.

Cherish the Home said...

Happy Blog-o-versary!!!

You have definitely been a blessing to me! (o:

Anonymous said...

Happy bloggiversary Rhonda! :) *Throws streamers and pops party poppers*

It's been wonderful to get to know you and to hear of the wonderful things you are doing in Jesus' Name in Chile.

Deanna said...

Rhonda,
hello!
my name is deanna. i live in colorado but am on a mission team to go somewhere in south america in a few years. we are taking our first survey trip in may to visit la paz, bolivia and temuco and concepcion, chile. i see some things on your blog about lanco, chile. i dont really know where that is but i think it is near temuco.
we are working to find contacts in these 3 cities that can help us survey the need. if you are there or know anyone in any of these places i would love to hear about it. you can contact me through my blog. thanks!!

Rhonda in Chile said...

Thank you, Julie, Mrs.B and Sarah!!!!!
I am so blessed to have you as blog friends!

Deanna, I did stop by your blog to talk a bit about Temuco.

R

Kristi said...

Congratulations on your bloggy anniversary!

Yes, you have been a blessing! I love reading your posts.

I would like to meet this side of Heaven, however, I can wait if I must. :)

~Kristi

Pfingston said...

Happy blog-aversary.
I'm one whose glad you've been blogging!

Rhonda in Chile said...

Thank you, Kristi and Michelle,
You gals are a great encouragement to me!