Friday, August 11, 2006

I've been tagged, Twice!

Thanks to Kristi and Mrs. B, here I go.

4 Things Meme

4 Jobs I have had in my life.
a File clerk
b Disney Store castr member
c Mary Kay consultant
d Wife and Mommy

4 Movies that I could watch over and over (in no particular order)
a Star Wars (old Star Wars)
b The King and I
c National Treasure
d Mr Smith goes to Washington

4 places I have lived
a. Long Beach, CA
b Hobbs , NM
c Santiago, CHile
d Lanco, Chile

4 things I like to do
a Blog
b Bowl
c read
d cook

4 places I have been on vacation (or furlough)
a Washington DC
b Disneyland
c Bariloche, Argentina
d San Francisco , CA

4 websites I visit daily
a My Blogroll
b. Debt proof living
c. Miss Manners
d Fox News

4 of my favorite foods
a enchiladas
b meatloaf with all the trimmin's
c In-n-out burger
d anything from the Green Burrito

4 places I would like to be right now
a DisneyWorld
b Jamaica
c Los Angeles
d England, visiting a friend I have there ;)

4 friends I think will respond.
a Michelle (maybe this time?)
b Dawn
c Bethanie
d E-mom


There you have it, me in all my glory; )

3 comments:

Kristi said...

:)

~Kristi

Cherish the Home said...

I love reading these! (o:

Pfingston said...

Oh, I like memes . . .OK, so I'm game. Loved reading yours . . and your a star war fan ey? How much fun is this!

Mary Kay? That gave me the giggles. Funny what paths our lives lead to here!

Ok, so see you on the blog side.