I was tagged by Mrs.B, sorry it took so long!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:--"If I am perturbed by the reproach and misunderstanding that may follow action taken for the good of souls for whom I must give account, then I know nothing of Calvary’s love.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can: --I can't touch anything
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Star Trek Voyager.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5:00 pm5. Now look at the clock. 5:15 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The lovely music on Mrs. B’s blog
7. When did you last step outside? About three hours ago to check the laundry
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? --I was looking at Mrs.B’s blog
9. What are you wearing? A red Mickey mouse sweatshirt and my jammies. (day off you know)10. Did you dream last night? -Who can remember their dreams?
11. When did you last laugh? When I read Mrs. B’s answer to this same question. Dogs!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? --A David poster, I am in Ronnie's room!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Where did #14 go?
15. What is the last film you saw? Bambi 2
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ooohh, I love this question! After tithing and paying off our house,
I’d buy a house in Long Beach near my grandma. We’d buy an RV for furlough. Then we’d help build church buildings all over the world and treat missionaries to vacations.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I recorded a CD.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?I would eliminate the need for abortion.
19. Do you like to dance? Depends on what you mean by dancing.
20. George W Bush: --I voted for him. I don't agree with his handling of everything but all in all I think he's done a good job.21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Eileen
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Ronald
22 Would you ever consider living abroad? I do!
What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Welcome home, honey, we’ve been waiting for you!
25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog: --I can only pick 5?!?-Bethanie
-Janet, (Do you do meme’s?)
I think this has gone all the way around my little corner of the blogshere.
6 months ago