Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Home Blessing Hour

When I first visited Flylady and I saw "Weekly Homeblessing Hour", I thought she was talking about family devotions!
Anyway, I soon understood what it was. But as many in the Ministry, Monday is Daddy's Day Off. Not exactly the best time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. No, Monday is the days to snuggle in bed with the kids and NOT answer the doorbell or the phone.
So, no Home Blessing for me on Monday. Today is Tuesday, Seminary day. Today DH takes group to our Seminary, over one hour away from 7 pm to 12.30 am. As I sit here reading blogs to my heart's content, I had an epiphany. Why not dedicate this time to Home Blessing? For some silly reason I like doing housework at night. I like going to bed with a clean house.
I had previously declared that I didn't have to do any work on Tuesday night, because I have already had a full day. Regular house and schoolwork plus Ladies Bible Study. So what?
Well, I'm off to clean the bathroom! But I'll be back in 20, just to see if there is soemthing new!
God bless,
R

No comments: