Friday, May 12, 2006

I am having so much fun!

Since I discovered Blogland, I have been having a blast! It started with Hillbilly Housewife, and then Candy, and then............ Anyway, what I have received is invaluable. I have found fellowship. Now don't get me wrong. I know that there is a great deal of danger spending too much time on the computer. However my life has been improving. I see what I would like to become. My house is neater and hopefully more inviting. I have a long way to go because I am not artistic at all. But I have enjoyed so many beautiful blogs that I am encouraged to try harder. Thank you all with a special thanks to Susan, Mrs.B, and Mrs. Wilt. You three are tremendous encouragers! Your friendly godliness is contagious.
God bless
Rhonda

8 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

**blushing profusely**--I am so humbled Rhonda......thanks so much! You're such a lovely lady and I am always so inspired by your blog. You have such a wonderful way with words! (o:

Blessings to you sweet lady!
~Mrs. B

Magistra Mommy said...

Rhonda,
You are such a dear! Thank you for your kind words. What are we for if not to serve each other? :o) God's blessings to you!

In His joy,
Mrs. Wilt

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda....my name is Sis. Julie. I found your site through Mrs. B's site. I love the posts that I have read on your site and will be checking back. We need all the encouragment we can get in this world we live in striving to live for Christ and serve Him on a daily basis.

Susan said...

Wow! What a sweet thing to say, Rhonda! I'm glad to have found another "kindred spirit" online, one who encourages me to become more like the Lord and in my home life. The Bible tells us to provoke one another unto good works, and we seem to have found our niche in that! It's a blessing!

DonnaB said...

Rhonda: I found you through Mrs. B. I'm glad you are enjoying blogging. I too have found some wonderful on line friends. I think its a miracle how people in different countries can get to know one another! Blessings...

Kelli said...

Rhonda,

I feel the same way as you do. Finding this community has been such a blessing for me too!

How long have you been blogging?

Lisa said...

Rhonda, I enjoy your blog a lot and I enjoy the ones you mentioned, too. :)

Rhonda in Chile said...

God bless you, one and all!
Mrs.B, you are a blessing!
Susan, you are so friendly! You were one of the first friends I found here. BTW I read your testimony over at Momof9. We need more testimonies like that!
Mrs. Wilt, you blog is prettier and more useful than Victoria magazine!
Sis. Julie, a fellow-worker in the faith! I read your testimony, what a Joy!
Donna, Kelleigh and Lisa, thanks for the kind words!

May we all continue to provoke one another to good works!

In Christ's love
Rhonda